1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life."
Sometimes I feel like the biggest pussy. Just was rollerskating and kept meeting eye contact with such a cute guy. He was right near me too, and we met eyes, and I still didn’t say anything to him. But it’s like, why do I always have to make the first move?